Sometimes, you’ve just got to buy quality flooring products if you want them to last.
Anti-warping floors are a major concern when it comes to purchasing your next home floors. You don’t want the product you buy to warp, if it does, it will cause you all kinds of headaches. If floors get wet, floors can get mold in the cracks, and underneath, which is very unhealthy for the life of the flooring and your family. Once warping begins, you must act quickly to take out the warping floor boards and put new in, if you don’t, the flooring that is ok, maybe become warped and unfixable.
What makes flooring anti-warping? First of all, it’s the quality of materials used and the techniques of how they are created. Tap&Go flooring is all anti-warping, it’s guaranteed. Revolutionary Floors has over 100 Tap&Go products, from bamboo to laminate flooring, we’ve got what you want. It’s the most advanced flooring in the market. We serve the greater Salt Lake City area, and most of Utah as well.
Tips for keeping your floors from warping:
- Keep all water off the surface
- If there is a liquid spill, clean it up immediately
- Make sure the flooring product you have is the correct product for your climate
- Overly humid, or dry, home climates can warp flooring
- Regularly clean your floors with Pallmann floor cleaner or a similar product